Benefits of HF technology
Optimal availability for use and long service life can only be achieved from motive power batteries when the battery and the charger are perfectly matched.
The HF technology permits:
Compact wall-mounted designs to save floor space.
Significantly higher electrical performances.
Shorter recharge time, saving energy and a reduction of the batteries temperature during the cycle, also a strong reduction of the Co2 emissions and lower water consumption, which helps prolong the life of the batteries. High production yield. Soft start mode and a customized charge curve on request. The three phase Black Hawk is a versatile device, different charging curve software could be installed for a specific customized charging profile for any type of battery.
Suitable for the cyclic recharge of lead - acid batteries and floating of sealed gel and / or lead - acid batteries
Air pump available (optional extra)
Download data available trough PC/Laptop (optional extra)
All the three-phase BlackHawk battery chargers have full switching technologywith microcontroller digital control. They are flexible and reliable devices. The high efficiency of the battery chargers assures a remarkable energy saving optimizing the economic benefits and permitting to amortize the investment for the selection of high frequency in a short time.
They are suitable for the recharge of all kind of batteries (lead-acid gel, sealed, AGM batteries, etc...) and allow selecting a specific charge curve or configuring easily a suitable curve for the type of battery.
They are characterized by a negligible residual output ripple.
The battery chargers integrate the input and output protections and are equipped with an over-temperature.
They have a wholly programmable control unit, easy-to-use thanks to the user- friendly graphic interface displaying all the charge parameters, the alarms, the data plate and all general information concerning the device. These kind of battery chargers are equipped with a monochromatic graphic LCD display.
- Input Voltage: 400 Vca ± 15%, three-phase
- Input Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Efficiency: ~ 90%
- Operating Temperature: – 20 to + 50 °C
- Current Drawn by the Battery: 0 A, if network electrically bonded
- Protection against Output Short-circuit: Yes, fuse
- Protection against Polarity Reversal: Yes, fuse
- Thermal Protection Semi-conductors: Yes
- Input Protection: Yes, fuses and varistors
- Charge Curve: programming and settings at will - default IU IA
- Displaying and Messages: monochromatic 4x20 LCD display
- Audible Alarm Device: Yes
- State Charge Indicator: Yes multicolours
- Thermal Compensation: Yes, with optional probe
- Auxiliary Contacts Optional: 2, configuration at will (mains presence, finished charge, control pump, etc...)
- Ventilation: forced air circulation
- Box: Metallic
- Dimensions: 490 x 360 x 150 mm
- Dimensions AIR: 503 x 490 x 153 mm
- Weight: 20 kg - AIR 23 Kg
- Protection: IP20
- In conformity with the Low Voltage Directive 73/23/CEE and the EMC Directive 89/336/CEE and their successive amendments.